ABOUT OUR ONLINE SERVICES
ASKMYGP live from 30th April2020
AskmyGP is really easy to use and it means you can contact us 24/7.
You will need to register by clicking on the blue link below. Select 'consult your GP' and sign up as a new user if you have not registered previousl
Martock&South Petherton surgery are going to use askmyGP to manage all patient requests. See https://my.askmygp.uk/?c=L85007
The GPs assess each request and then decide on the most appropriate way to resolve the issue. This could be by telephone, face to face or via online messaging.
Although we will encourage patients to submit their requests online, please feel assured that you can still submit a request by phone or in person when you attend the surgery.
We are confident that askmyGP will provide everyone with better access to the surgery and ensure quality care is provided to all.
It's available 24/7 - we respond during working hours.
- Due to the high level of demand we will endeavour to respond to requests as quickly as possible hopefully within 48 hours(2 working days), if the request is deemed as urgent it will be dealt with that day.
- All our registered patients are welcome, and as a parent or carer you can use askmyGP on behalf of a patient
- You can request a particular named clinician if you wish (as long as they are working that day)
- You may prefer a telephone or email response.
- You can login by clicking on the link above now, without any paperwork
Frequently asked Questions /media/content/files/Patient%20FAQ%20Martock(1).docx
How to Create my Account /media/content/files/How%20To%20Create%20Your%20Account.docx
Our online service Patient Access allows you to request prescriptions (regular medication), book appointments, or view your medical record.
Being able to see your record online might help you to manage your medical conditions. It also means that you can access it from anywhere in the world, should you require medical treatment on holiday.
The services is open 24/7/365 and can be accessed from your home PC, tablet or smartphone.
Online Services Available
The following Online Services are available to all registered patients.