- Due to the high level of demand we will endeavour to respond to requests as quickly as possible hopefully within 48 hours(2 working days), if the request is deemed as urgent it will be dealt with that day.
- All our registered patients are welcome, and as a parent or carer you can use askmyGP on behalf of a patient
- You can request a particular named clinician if you wish (as long as they are working that day)
- You may prefer a telephone or email response.
- You can login by clicking on the link above now, without any paperwork
REGISTERING FOR ONLINE SERVICES
Patient Access allows you to order repeat prescriptions, and view your medical records (once requested) and book appointments.
The services are open 24/7/365 and can be accessed from your PC or mobile device.
Register at the surgery in person
Step 2 Call in at the practice - please have two forms of ID available, one photo ID, such as a passport, driving licence, freedom pass, etc, and one form of ID with your home address, such as a recent utility bill, bank statement, etc.
Once you have completed the above steps, you will receive a leaflet informing you how to register for, agree to and access the services.
Further help can be found here